Wednesday 28 September 2016

You can not start over again from birth and get it right the second time through

Sometimes their parents actively choose not to use a language; this is most common with low-status languages and dialects. Whatever the reason, the end results are the same: loss of a language and loss of a cultural connection. What you can do, if it matters to you, is start again from where you are now.
_

Shayla:
Yes I am young only 19 no kids or anything, I work & go to school fulltine so I feel I can t waste my small leisure time with a person who doesn t deserve it or wants to play with me.
(28 September 2016)

Shayla:
Idk what s wrong with me but no one keeps my interest anymore, I m not rushing anything & I refuse to settle for any old thing But I do want to get married & have kids one day.
(28 September 2016)

Shayla:
I eventually stop talking to them and find myself back at square one.
(28 September 2016)

Shayla:
Now when I date guys I m just very uninterested and don t seem to care for anyone I date.
(28 September 2016)

Shayla:
I still have love for him & think about him but I feel we are better off apart.
(28 September 2016)

Shayla:
There are no hard feelings towards us either.
(28 September 2016)

Shayla:
We were dealing off & on with each other for about 4 years & now we have decided to let each other go.
(28 September 2016)

Shayla:
I haven t been in a relationship in about 2 years and the last person I caught real feelings for was my ex.
(28 September 2016)

Shayla:
I m sure this has happened to everyone before but I m kind of thinking maybe I ll be stuck like this.
(28 September 2016)

Dorcas:
Child Development! Explain Exo v. Meso system?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment