Thursday 29 September 2016

Photos via Pinterest and collage by Krissie via retailers

One could say, a little less party-hopping, a little more furniture-shopping. I tell you, it's quite the challenge. My house is slowly starting to take shape. The building is nearly 100 years old so the whole super modern thing doesn't really go. I'm going for more of a French Provincial meets Scandi Chic style, with a dash of blue and a hint of glamour.
_

Kathy:
How to get over fear of the dark?
(28 September 2016)

Kathy:
There's a show that I'm desperate and interested in watching, but while I love the show during the day time I fear that my imagination will take the visuals as material for more horror during the night.
(28 September 2016)

Kathy:
I turn around and my mind plays an image of a pale-faced doll and sets up the scene around me as if I was trapped in a horror movie.
(28 September 2016)

Kathy:
I hate to admit it, but when I enter a dark room my imagination bursts with gore and pop outs.
(28 September 2016)

Delfina:
My friend adds me on snapchat then i add him and he always blocks me before the baby symbol goes away (the baby symbol is always there for new friends) so he blocks me before it goes away. does he like me?
(28 September 2016)

Paula:
Why are men still dumb enough to take women out on dates?
(28 September 2016)

Paula:
Dont they know they like the date not the man himself.
(28 September 2016)

Norman:
How do you deal with a depressed friend?
(28 September 2016)

Norman:
He is on meds and everything but i feel I can do more to help him.
(28 September 2016)

Norman:
I have a friend who has been depressed for years now, im the only one aware of his issue other then his parents.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment