Monday 26 September 2016

There are several easy steps parents can take to encourage and instill good eating habits

Offer a healthy, balanced diet with meals and snacks that are rich in nutrients and minerals. Cook more meals at home, have regular meal times and get your kids involved. By cooking at home, parents have control over food choices, portion size and when meals or snacks are served.
_

Sonja:
So, I fired her right on the spot after cussing her out, and telling her she will never get another job as a babysitter, I will be sure of that by giving her number out and telling others how horrible she is.
(26 September 2016)

Sonja:
I hugged him and told him it is alright.
(26 September 2016)

Sonja:
And that she refuses to touch poop, unless I give her gloves . I refused to give her any.
(26 September 2016)

Sonja:
When he did that, she came up and told me.
(26 September 2016)

Sonja:
She was my 2nd babysitter we ever had for them.
(26 September 2016)

Sonja:
I was upstairs, I was always upstairs studying when I have babysitters.
(26 September 2016)

Sonja:
My 5 year old pooped on the floor, in her care once.
(26 September 2016)

Sonja:
I have not had a sitter since June when she left, no one wants to work for the pay that I gave her.
(26 September 2016)

Sonja:
I fired her because of the way my children acted when she was not there.
(26 September 2016)

Sonja:
I'm 40, my husband is 45. We have 4 children, a 24 year old, 13 year old, 3 and 5 year old.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment