Thursday 29 September 2016

The more interesting thing is that I never really thought about it

I know that sounds a little silly and not even worth mentioning but let me tell you IT IS and for the following reasons. I want dark grey with navy shutters. I immediately got excited and ran to my laptop to google an image. The image was more for my mom because I could feel her anxiety and saw the worried look on her face as soon as I said it.
_

Margene:
Their names are Greg, Marcia,Peter,Jan, Bobby and Cindy.
(29 September 2016)

Margene:
My first 6 children were the same age range of the Brady kids 3 boys and 3 girls.
(29 September 2016)

Margene:
I'm a big fan of the Brady Bunch.
(29 September 2016)

Aurea:
What's a good way to break the ice and start a conversation with a male co-worker I want to get to know better. I am new to the company?
(29 September 2016)

Aurea:
He greets me cordially, but not every time, he mainly keeps to himself, but seems to be willing to talk if I were to talk to him.
(29 September 2016)

Aurea:
He works in a different department, but our paths cross frequently.
(29 September 2016)

Aurea:
I am not sure where he is from, I find him attractive, but I am not sure if he is attracted to me.
(29 September 2016)

Aurea:
He is of a different culture and has a heavy accent.
(29 September 2016)

Gwendolyn:
What is a good conversation starter for a conversation over a dating site?
(29 September 2016)

Andree:
I'm exhausted from partying with my husband!?
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment