Wednesday 28 September 2016

But what has impressed me most about the whole thing is her spirit and attitude

Brigit set out to make a coat-like cardigan in lopi, and has been sharing generously every step and decision along the way. Did you watch Rams yet? Love the blog and newsletter piece you suggested above. And really looking forward to reading that article and enjoying Slow October.
_

Wendolyn:
It leaves me with a lot of work.
(28 September 2016)

Wendolyn:
Ever since that day at least 3 days a week my boss and this guy will be in his office playing music together.
(28 September 2016)

Wendolyn:
My boss also plays t drums and sax.
(28 September 2016)

Wendolyn:
They were talking near me one day about music and my boss found out the other guy plays the piano and drums.
(28 September 2016)

Wendolyn:
The owner is a 50 something year old guy and he hired a younger guy, maybe 20, a few months ago.
(28 September 2016)

Wendolyn:
I work in a a small engine shop.
(28 September 2016)

Mellisa:
Is this normal baby movement?
(28 September 2016)

Valda:
Will any man still want to marry me?
(28 September 2016)

Santa:
What do you think about 22 years old?
(28 September 2016)

Jeanetta:
Don t want my husband anymore?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment