Wednesday 28 September 2016

Their vote has been solidly behind Mrs Clinton in opinion polls and Mr Trump needs to court it

He eventually delivered, but only after delays and at the very end of a string of military speakers who sang his praises. The Republican nominee professes that he wants to put this issue behind him, but that may be wishful thinking. However there is no evidence that Mrs Clinton or her then campaign had anything to do with it.
_

Reita:
Why does he do this and does he like me?
(27 September 2016)

Reita:
I have never spoken to him before.
(27 September 2016)

Reita:
He didn't even look embarrassed to be caught looking at me.
(27 September 2016)

Reita:
I was sitting in the cafeteria today and he came to the side of the cafeteria where I sit and I didn't notice that he was standing there but he was looking at me when I noticed him standing there.
(27 September 2016)

Reita:
He even looked at me a lot of time when my face was embarrassing and I wasn't ready to be looked at and I felt embarrassed because I didn't know he was going to look at me or end up looking at me.
(27 September 2016)

Reita:
He even stares at me out of everyone in the class sometimes.
(27 September 2016)

Reita:
I see him looking at me whenever I turn to look behind me when I'm sitting in class.
(27 September 2016)

Jestine:
Is it bad to like this?
(27 September 2016)

Jestine:
I am thirteen and when any girl touches me in anyway i really like it. is that bad?
(27 September 2016)

Lourie:
Ive been having a gut feeling about my boyfriend cheating on me its been 4 years of being with him?
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment