Friday 30 September 2016

Everything that seems permanent is impermanent and will be smashed

Your money, your power, your fame, your success, perhaps even your memories. Experience will gradually, or not so gradually, strip away everything that it can strip away. Waking up means facing this reality with open eyes and no longer turning away. Whoever or whatever is in your life right now has not yet been taken away from you.
_

Leta:
Should I let her know her boyfriend has been sleeping at my house the past two weeks?
(28 September 2016)

Eboni:
Help i think my mom is dead?
(28 September 2016)

Magaret:
I have a sleeping problem so I'm up literally all night and my bed time is 2pm-9pm. What are good 3rd shift jobs you guys know about?
(28 September 2016)

Alysa:
She's about 5 months pregnant with our son.
(28 September 2016)

Alysa:
She just hugs me and starts crying.
(28 September 2016)

Alysa:
I asked her what's going on she didn't say anything.
(28 September 2016)

Alysa:
My wife has been feeling sad the last few days.
(28 September 2016)

Miriam:
Should I believe him? is this possible?
(28 September 2016)

Jacquelyn:
And I want to open a line of communication.
(28 September 2016)

Jacquelyn:
I want to let him know that I want to know him deeper and I'm willing to open up.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment