Thursday 29 September 2016

This includes some options you might want to consider and some steps you can take

Or maybe build a new one as an investment? There are several factors that make a house livable, one of them is security. Every year, over 2 million home burglaries are committed all over the world. There are a lot of factors that determine if your property is more likely to be targeted by burglars.
_

Elly:
Am I awkward or am i trying to hard?
(28 September 2016)

Gertude:
Can you feel when someone is thinking about you?
(28 September 2016)

Nicole:
Everyone has been saying like my friends he likes me but I don't know.
(28 September 2016)

Nicole:
Later that he thought I said I love you but I said I know you and he said wait really I love you too.
(28 September 2016)

Nicole:
I then asked then who do you think is good looking at least and he said well your pretty.
(28 September 2016)

Nicole:
I have a close friend we hang out like every day and always talk and all but today was kinda different basically a girl likes him and I said do you like her he said no she's ugly he almost calls every girl ugly expect for like 3 probably.
(28 September 2016)

Dorthea:
Do you believe in soulmates?
(28 September 2016)

Dorthea:
The idea seems silly to me, I feel like it's something you only find in fairy tales.
(28 September 2016)

Treena:
Easy way to make big money?
(28 September 2016)

Treena:
I'm 15, any idea how to make a lot of money, not getting a job job?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment