Thursday 29 September 2016

Check out these recipe for a healthier solution for cheesecake all the time with yogurt

This will work perfectly for you breakfast, lunch, and snacks. Make it ahead of time, but leave out the graham crackers. You can also place into smaller containers for transport if you would like. When you are ready to eat, you take some of the crushed graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
_

Heather:
I believe she did that to stop me from visiting my family.
(29 September 2016)

Heather:
I work for her and she has even schedule me to work 6 days a week.
(29 September 2016)

Heather:
My husband's mother, my mother in law, doesn't want me visiting my family who lives 90 miles away.
(29 September 2016)

Dawne:
He even stopped liking that girls pics.
(29 September 2016)

Dawne:
When i add him after a while he waits then blocks me.
(29 September 2016)

Dawne:
And i keep adding my bf on social media after that but he keeps blocking me.
(29 September 2016)

Dawne:
Bf cheated on me with another ugly girl and she added me on instagram i saw pics of them together then she unfollowed me.
(29 September 2016)

Chanelle:
I'm thinking about talking to this Persian girl in my class?
(29 September 2016)

Ona:
Can someone help me? Confusing girlfriend?
(29 September 2016)

Ona:
She also is always texting me first and asking me who I'm with, etc.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment