Thursday 29 September 2016

The 1500-meter dash at the Olympic level is a tactical race

The first two laps this year were run at an excruciatingly slow pace as runners jockeyed for position. His PR in the 1500 is 3:30.4, which would have put him nearly 150 meters ahead of the fastest paralympian at Rio. Just reasoned information and advice about running, based on peer-reviewed research.
_

Ellamae:
Our eyes met twice but quickly broke away.
(29 September 2016)

Ellamae:
But today in class he kept looking at me every few minutes.And for some reason i started to look at him too.
(29 September 2016)

Ellamae:
I learned to get over it and go on with my life.
(29 September 2016)

Ellamae:
And he went after a certain girl the rest of the school year, she refused to go out with him.
(29 September 2016)

Ellamae:
I'm in 9th grade now and last year I broke up with a guy I've been with for 5 months( over the summer and into the beginning of the year). I broke it off, and the next day he asked out a bunch of girls.
(29 September 2016)

Dorinda:
In the corner of my eye I could see she made a sharp turn with her head in my direction It's been a couple years and I stil see her in there time to time.
(29 September 2016)

Dorinda:
The next day I'm walking thinkinto the building and she walking to her car.
(29 September 2016)

Jacelyn:
Why would my waitress do this?
(29 September 2016)

Jacelyn:
I even told her she was the best and she almost dropped the plate and grinned as she walked nervously.
(29 September 2016)

Jacelyn:
Flipping it, moving it, and I did not see her do that anywhere else.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment