Wednesday 28 September 2016

But his Chinese language skills seemed to be stalling

Thank you, Llacey, for sharing your personal story and helpful insights. She lives in the U.S. state of Maryland with her inquisitive, bilingual four-year-old son, Cavanaugh. Soon, I begin to build a network of other parents who were in a similar situation, but the fact remained: What more could I do?
_

Kandis:
But I have a feeling that I am going to be successful before he does and jealousy scares me.
(27 September 2016)

Kandis:
He is very competitive, and I am not.
(27 September 2016)

Kandis:
My brother is already jealous of me and I'm not even successful yet.
(27 September 2016)

Nancey:
How to start conversation?
(27 September 2016)

Nancey:
Could you please give me advice on how I could make friends with him or atleast approach and talk to him?
(27 September 2016)

Nancey:
I want to ask him about the card tricks and show him some card tricks that I can do, but I don t know how to approach him.
(27 September 2016)

Nancey:
I ve seen him sit alone with his head down he looks like he doesn t want to be bothered, and I don t know if he wants any on to talk to him.
(27 September 2016)

Nancey:
There s this guy who I ve seen with cards and doing card tricks.
(27 September 2016)

Nancey:
At school I don t have friends and I m shy and awkward when talking to and in front of people.
(27 September 2016)

Tyra:
Is it bad that I like my best friend's soon to be boyfriend? Is there anyway to get over him?
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment