Wednesday 28 September 2016

We are not necessarily talking about bug-out bags here

You need to be in relatively good shape to meet the physical demands required of you during any type of survival situation. Quality counts, but larger is not always better in some cases. Just because the pack can hold 80 pounds does not mean you want to carry 80 pounds around on your back.
_

Laureen:
He s had two cars in the past but they ve both broken down and he had no money to fix them.
(28 September 2016)

Laureen:
Abusive mother, no car, currently no job.
(28 September 2016)

Laureen:
His home life since he was 8 yrs old has been less than ideal.
(28 September 2016)

Laureen:
My boyfriend is 21 years old and just dropped out of trade school due to mental health issues.
(28 September 2016)

Reatha:
I am an adult, I should've acted like one.
(28 September 2016)

Reatha:
I just feel dumb about the whole situation.
(28 September 2016)

Reatha:
Or will that make me look even more stupid?
(28 September 2016)

Reatha:
Should I tell him how I feel, or tell him that he just makes me crazy nervous?
(28 September 2016)

Reatha:
Should I text him and apologize for not talking or being more friendly?
(28 September 2016)

Reatha:
I was soo crazy nervous, and I found it really hard to go talk to him. (For fear that he thought I was stupid or something dumb like that) so it resulted in just a causal wave and walk away.. it bothered me all night after the game and now this morning.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment