Friday 30 September 2016

After round 2 the high score went to the bonus round

All the shows bounced back nicely in the week of August 22-28. We should get further gains in September with the new seasons. In fact, I can't find any evidence on Spike's web site that the show ever existed. Who knows when (or if) it will return. The network ranked 36th, 33rd and 36th in the windows.
_

Amina:
She said all of this in front of like 10 other students and a couple of other teachers and no one stood up for me, I could have honestly burst into tears.
(30 September 2016)

Amina:
She then went on to explain that many teachers at the school also have kids and all manage to show up for work even when their kids are unwell.
(30 September 2016)

Amina:
She said she thinks its ridiculous that my GROWN CHILD (because 1 is so grown up lol) cannot stay at home with a sitter when she's unwell and that the fact that I am still breastfeeding her is terrible and the main reason she lacks independence.
(30 September 2016)

Amina:
The next day my P.E (physical education) teacher asked me why I was absent, I told her and she got SO mad.
(30 September 2016)

Amina:
I took a day off school to stay home with her because she was being super fussy and only wanted to nurse.
(30 September 2016)

Amina:
Last week my daughter was sick, she had a high fever, headache and was very clingy, as sick babies are.
(30 September 2016)

Amina:
Obviously things aren't perfect but I do my best to juggle being both a mother and a student.
(30 September 2016)

Amina:
There are days when I am late, days where I don't show up at all and times when I have to forfeit an assignment but on the whole, I am passing and I am doing really well.
(30 September 2016)

Amina:
I'm a teenage mother of a 14 month old baby girl, just finishing up my final year of high-school.
(30 September 2016)

Edelmira:
I think I'm starting to like a guy I met online!! Help!!?
(30 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment