Thursday 29 September 2016

I pray to Arc Angel Raphael may all beings find the path towards healing

On the 9th , i will pray for all of customer to be happy too:> I think thats what omhealth does. Aroma oils, colors and crystals are gifts from our mother nature. Schools and companies who are interested in having a wellness workshops can also drop me an email.
_

Ola:
Okay so my stepdad and I have been around each other since I was 3 I love my stepdad just like my dad.
(29 September 2016)

Ulrike:
I want to get back with my ex..?
(29 September 2016)

Ulrike:
I regret breaking up with her and I think she still likes me so my plan is to kiss her at a sleepover that me and my friends will have and go from there.
(29 September 2016)

Terry:
Girl asking guy to homecoming?
(29 September 2016)

Terry:
He's seen the text but hasn't responded.
(29 September 2016)

Terry:
He is single and as far as I know hasn't been asked out yet.
(29 September 2016)

Terry:
There is a guy that I asked out recently over text (I get shy and stumble over my words in person) to homecoming.
(29 September 2016)

Krista:
Is it normal to have a little crush on your boyfriends brother? And vice versa?
(29 September 2016)

Krista:
Ever had an innocent crush on your significant other sibling?
(29 September 2016)

Charles:
Can I ask someone to homecoming on the day of homecoming?
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment