Tuesday 27 September 2016

You can even have an auto-responder let others know what your email time slots are

They ignore pertinent information. And as a result, things take longer when we have to answer questions a second (or third) time. Miscommunication and misunderstandings happen. Eliminate distractions and force your mind to stay focused. Stop and take a breath, and be present to the present.
_

Jona:
A lady asked me this question?
(26 September 2016)

Jona:
And she ask me the first thing she says was do you work at la fitness with a huge smile.
(26 September 2016)

Jona:
Dress not even in workout attire I do work out and.have nice body and I am i n shape.
(26 September 2016)

Jona:
I was wearing a faded out la fitness key chain around my neck with my keys.
(26 September 2016)

Glenn:
If your ex tells you he needs time? IS this a line to string me along or does it mean we can get back together?
(26 September 2016)

Delia:
I m not gonna give up but I don t know what to do but scream.
(26 September 2016)

Delia:
I tell him about me but he doesn t want to do the same.
(26 September 2016)

Delia:
I won t do that lol but I love him a lot.
(26 September 2016)

Delia:
I m at a breaking his neck point.
(26 September 2016)

Delia:
It seem like he lost interest but he said no that s not the case.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment