Friday 30 September 2016

Place in serving bowl and serve alongside the chicken strips

After you get your crumb coating together, then you can mix the yellow mustard with honey. I like to give the tops of my strips a quick spray of oil or non-stick type spray, this helps them get crispy in the oven. Set strip onto rack on top of baking sheet.
_

Milagro:
I began liking his pics but he doesn't like mine.
(29 September 2016)

Milagro:
I admit I kinda didn't show interest in him.... it's been about 2 months now since we spoke.
(29 September 2016)

Milagro:
He added me on FB and texted me after that.
(29 September 2016)

Milagro:
His aunt told me a few months ago he was asking about me and he didn't deny it.
(29 September 2016)

Lorelei:
Can you think of any nicknames for a treasurer?
(29 September 2016)

Lorelei:
I want to use a nickname that's related to my position as treasurer without just saying treasurer or my name on it only.
(29 September 2016)

Lorelei:
I'm the treasurer of a club at school and we are having club shirts with names on them.
(29 September 2016)

Mickey:
My girlfriend wants to tickle torture me?
(29 September 2016)

Julienne:
Why does she want me as a friend but not as a boyfriend?
(29 September 2016)

Julienne:
Yet she keeps telling me to become her friend.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment