Friday 30 September 2016

They tinker with the audio levels and then things go quiet for a while

I think the room had just enough room for the camera, my chair, and the lights. There were times sitting in that chair that I felt like I was in an old spy movie, with the lights shining right in my eyes. The voice in my ear asks if I can hear the DC studio, which is where Rachelle is located.
_

Destiny:
My friends like him but think it is weird though and I am scared to tell my parents (even though they're 6 yrs apart too) I have a feeling we are going to be official pretty soon.
(29 September 2016)

Destiny:
We've been seeing each other for a few weeks now and he definitely seems more mature than any other guy I have been with, but I honestly love it and thinks aren't weird between us.
(29 September 2016)

Destiny:
I was shocked because he didn't seem old.
(29 September 2016)

Destiny:
After having simple convos with him he eventually asked me out to lunch and we hit it off, but it was during that lunch that i found out he was 24 and that he did a professional sport for 4 years before coming to college.
(29 September 2016)

Destiny:
I thought he was 19 or 20 because he told me he was a sophomore.
(29 September 2016)

Destiny:
So I am a freshman in college and recently developed a huge crush on the guy sitting next to me in class.
(29 September 2016)

Ozella:
Scared of showing my face to my lover?
(29 September 2016)

Ozella:
She would never judge me for who I am but I'm still worried?
(29 September 2016)

Ozella:
I'm scared and very insecure about my looks.
(29 September 2016)

Ozella:
I'm in a long distance relationship but I haven't shown my face to my lover yet.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment