Friday 30 September 2016

Today marks a DC Comics decreed day of celebration for all things related to The Dark Knight

Our favorite Caped Crusader continues to capture the imagination of generations of fans. For a hero who deliberately shuns the spotlight, Batman remains possibly the most popular superhero ever created. Calm down Superman fans, the overpowered boy scout is pretty swell too.
_

Mammie:
I am a strong supporter of Donald Trump and his efforts to make America great again.
(29 September 2016)

Mammie:
My name is Arletta and I'm a 61 year old mother and grandmother.
(29 September 2016)

Kimberly:
My gf had a gangbang.?
(29 September 2016)

Kimberly:
Plus that she's had sex with 24 different guys in her whole life and she's just 23. Should I keep dating her?
(29 September 2016)

Kimberly:
I found out the girl I'm with got screwed by 3 guys at once.
(29 September 2016)

Monnie:
How to stand up to a really mean bully?
(29 September 2016)

Otelia:
Are these signs of disinterest?
(29 September 2016)

Marisela:
Am I really that ugly (pic)?
(29 September 2016)

Zenia:
Big for Junior in HS?
(29 September 2016)

Zenia:
Is this good enough to make a girl happy?
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment