Tuesday 27 September 2016

It can also result in breathing problems and vertigo and can lead to kidney failure

It has also been linked to nausea, acidification of the urine ( hyperuricemia ) and infection of the upper respiratory tract. Patients exhibited the same symptoms, which include severe diarrhea, dehydration, vomiting and rapid weight loss. The difference is that the latter is caused by a reaction to gluten and can easily be treated with a change of diet.
_

Shayla:
Ive tried to get him to go to the doctor with me to see what options we might have but the whole thing makes him depressed and frustrated.
(26 September 2016)

Shayla:
My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for over 5 years.
(26 September 2016)

Yu:
How do you slide into the DM?
(26 September 2016)

Yu:
How do you slide into the DMs i have this girl i wanna slide into the dm but how?
(26 September 2016)

Shanice:
I met a girl and she just broke up with her boyfriend to be with me. Should I feel bad?
(26 September 2016)

Shanice:
Then the next day, she breaks up with her boyfriend, calls me and tells me she's mine.
(26 September 2016)

Shanice:
I told her I liked her and had a crush on her.
(26 September 2016)

Shanice:
We met and talked, nothing physical.
(26 September 2016)

Honey:
My girlfriend doesn't like my friends. What should I do?
(26 September 2016)

Honey:
I don't want to lose my friends over this.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment