Tuesday 27 September 2016

You see all your siblings and you want so desperately to keep up with them all

It's hard to believe that there was ever a time when you weren't here. Though you're still so fresh and new, it seems that you've always been here, a part of this family. I certainly didn't think we'd ever meet, you and I. A bigger part held on to the hope.
_

Cami:
Maybe she's retarded... I am not a troll.
(26 September 2016)

Annamarie:
When will we have a Chinese for a presidemt?
(26 September 2016)

Annamarie:
When will we have a Chinese as a president?
(26 September 2016)

Sherrill:
Is he a shy guy?
(26 September 2016)

Karol:
My mom gets upset when I reject her suggestions for my daughter, what can I do?
(26 September 2016)

Karol:
I'm an adult and how my husband and I raise our child isn't really her business as long as I instill respect for others and kindness.
(26 September 2016)

Karol:
It seems that she wants to be in control of how I raise my child, I'm not keen on her parenting methods, heck I was raised by her and I'm not saying she was horrible but I have learned how not to raise my daughter.
(26 September 2016)

Karol:
I did try to compromise with her about it told her that we could dress my baby up like a reindeer and have pictures taken but she wasn't satisfied with that and got even more upset.
(26 September 2016)

Karol:
I have stated that if she wants to buy something for my baby that she is free to.
(26 September 2016)

Karol:
My mom gets upset at my choices for my daughter, things like what foods to feed her, my baby is 7 months and my mom gets upset that I am strictly following her doctor's suggested diet for her age.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment