Thursday 29 September 2016

One of you in this tribe asked me about tips for pancreas health and how astute is that?

Do you feel the energy of LATE SUMMER? This is a short season in Chinese medicine. Often, when things get chaotic and challenging, we think we have to keep moving fast. However, the real antidote is to slow down and take time out for self-care. Listen for the subtle energies of turbulence.
_

Margie:
But at the back of my mind it doesn't seem right to do.
(29 September 2016)

Margie:
I mean the guy is super cute so I'd consider it.
(29 September 2016)

Margie:
He also made a comment that he'd be happier seeing me with his cousin rather than some other guy.
(29 September 2016)

Margie:
He made me promise though that if fool around with him until I get a boyfriend.
(29 September 2016)

Margie:
His cousin is actually more attractive than him.
(29 September 2016)

Margie:
He has a cousin who wants a girlfriend.
(29 September 2016)

Sasha:
Why didn t I feel anything with the kiss?
(29 September 2016)

Sasha:
And I know he enjoyed it because we kept at it for like an hr lol. maybe Idk him to well to feel a spark?
(29 September 2016)

Sasha:
But when he started kissing my neck and ears that s the only time I felt aroused.
(29 September 2016)

Sasha:
I made out with this guy the other day but I didn t feel anything it just felt like we were just physically touching each other s lips.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment