Tuesday 27 September 2016

Ellen is known for her talk show and extremely likeable personality

She is one of the few stars that comes across as being real and down to earth. She talked about airplane etiquette, or rather, the lack of it in air plane travel these days. As part of the traveling community, we feel that it is somewhat our duty to spread her message to as many people as possible.
_

Alyce:
Since that night I am suspicious of his messages and before I had complete trust in him and now I wonder if he's getting messages like that and he's hiding things from me.
(27 September 2016)

Alyce:
He explained that there was nothing ever between them and they hardly talked.
(27 September 2016)

Alyce:
There was a suspicious message from a girl saying that she missed him.
(27 September 2016)

Alyce:
However one night we were drinking and we were looking at his Facebook together.
(27 September 2016)

Alyce:
He did not offer his password but he said that I was able to look at his social media as long as he logged in without me knowing the password.
(27 September 2016)

Alyce:
I even offered my password he didn't want it.
(27 September 2016)

Alyce:
Even then I said he's still allowed to get on my social media if he wanted to because I had nothing to hide.
(27 September 2016)

Alyce:
When me and my boyfriend first started our relationship we both had our privacy with social media passwords.
(27 September 2016)

Tamiko:
Is this a good response? Or am i thinking too hard?
(27 September 2016)

Tamiko:
I always thought that was another words for im not into you, but i think i am thinking too hard on this one?
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment