Wednesday 28 September 2016

We are a football hub and it was important for the people of the region to feel recognised

I was an extra today on the shoot and just wanted to say it was a pleasure to meet you. Notify me of new posts via email. John is our prince and we totally love him. This doesn't mean I agree with it. I post it so it can be discussed or debunked. There's a lot of rubbish floating around out there about our prince.
_

Sarita:
Her: Allergies How do I tease her by saying she was crying about me?
(28 September 2016)

Sarita:
I saw your face was all red and puffy last night.
(28 September 2016)

Epifania:
Most effective method of hooking up with girls at the university?
(28 September 2016)

Epifania:
If that matters, I am of legal drinking age in my country.
(28 September 2016)

Epifania:
I don't mind a long term relationship, though sex is more important to me right now.
(28 September 2016)

Epifania:
I never had a girlfriend, nor did I ever have sex, so I am a total noob in this question, and that has been getting on my nerves for some while.
(28 September 2016)

Epifania:
So should I go to nightclubs, bars or elsewhere?
(28 September 2016)

Epifania:
I am a first year student in a university and I can't help but wonder what is the most effective way of getting girls.
(28 September 2016)

Nedra:
Divorcing after 1 year no kids?
(28 September 2016)

Nedra:
We are living in different states right now, i'm 22 and he is 26, please help, I feel so confused and lost.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment