Wednesday 28 September 2016

The company performed ship servicing work for Navy vessels in ports across Southeast Asia

Those who accepted the bribes then helped Francis get Navy ships assigned to call at ports he controlled. Francis overbilled the Navy for services including sewage disposal and ground transport, prosecutors said. He pleaded guilty to charges in U.S. District Court and will have to pay $35 million in restitution.
_

Macy:
At first I was devastated, but then I moved on and lost feelings for him.
(27 September 2016)

Macy:
My first ex boyfriend recently broke up with me.
(27 September 2016)

Barbra:
I hate my mom !!! PLEASE HELP !!?
(27 September 2016)

Barbra:
She's emotionally abusive and she always thinks shes in the right, and I have no idea how to deal with her anymore.
(27 September 2016)

Barbra:
Im so sick of it all, I just hate being at home, and being around her, my older sister moved out because she hates her so much, and her presence just makes me want to cry in frustration and scream and rip out all my hair.
(27 September 2016)

Barbra:
She never stops yelling, nothing pleases her, even when i do exactly what she says, its one thing if its not the next.
(27 September 2016)

Margaretta:
My mother won't let me see my uncle because he left his wife. As a result I can't see my cousin, am I right to feel this is unfair?
(27 September 2016)

Margaretta:
How can I solve this and am I right to be furious with my mother to be punishing me and my cousin for the sins of my uncle.
(27 September 2016)

Margaretta:
I can't because it would mean seeing the uncle my mother says.
(27 September 2016)

Margaretta:
I don't care about the uncle much but I want to see my cousin.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment