Friday 30 September 2016

I am all for it and on most days I am on a carb heavy diet

Don't get me wrong when I said it is filled with carbs. I mean, how can I ever say no to rice and bread. They are the staple food in our home. He is all for Pizza, like most kids are. It's 100 % natural marinara sauce made with San Marzano tomatoes with no added colours or sugar.
_

Caryn:
My bf has told me that if I was a guy, I'd be one of those creepy perverts who ends up being sex offenders.
(29 September 2016)

Tanna:
Help my 16 year old brother reduce his stress or find a solution?
(29 September 2016)

Tanna:
Any ideas on how to help him or at least reduce his stress levels?
(29 September 2016)

Tanna:
He really wants to keep this car and my dad is basically making sure he does but my father also says he needs to cut back work hours to fix his grades.
(29 September 2016)

Tanna:
So he has been working from the second he gets out of school until midnight every day barely making enough to pay for it while his grades have drastically suffered.
(29 September 2016)

Tanna:
He has now held down a job since he turned 16 almost a year ago now actually, and recently bought a Pontiac he has payments on that and his car insurance went up.
(29 September 2016)

Tanna:
So my 16 year old brother has always had straight A's been in football and just been the favorite child.
(29 September 2016)

Junita:
Would it make me look bad?
(29 September 2016)

Junita:
If I went out with a guy who is 32 years old?
(29 September 2016)

Joann:
If you can't get matches on tinder, hot or not, match, etc and it's been months are you ugly?
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment