Thursday 29 September 2016

Every year this day is observed on the 21st of September

This day is specially meant to bring awareness across the globe to protect themselves and the world with peace and harmony. There is nothing under the sun which cannot be achieved by peace. If you are among them, hope your search would end here. As here we have shared all such awesome collection which you can download and use for free.
_

Amada:
What is needed for a toddler? Like overnight package?
(30 September 2016)

Amada:
My husband and I are taking in his nephew for awhile and we don't have any kids.
(30 September 2016)

Jeanie:
Ex added me on FB after 5 years of no contact..what does that mean?
(30 September 2016)

Jeanie:
I'm confused on why he would add me.. Is he just wanting to check up on me?
(30 September 2016)

Jeanie:
Its been a few weeks and he hasn't sent a message or anything.
(30 September 2016)

Jeanie:
We haven't talked since the breakup 5 years ago and then he added me on Facebook at 1am.
(30 September 2016)

Jeanie:
He broke up with me to date another girl.
(30 September 2016)

Jeanie:
We dated for not quite a year and we had a pretty bad breakup.
(30 September 2016)

Jeanie:
So we were each other's first relationship and everything.
(30 September 2016)

Tonie:
She said she heard that for the next movie they're gonna have both the guys and girls in it she said she's not gonna watch it it won't be the same without him.
(30 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment