Wednesday 28 September 2016

Let your goodness be the only fault they can discover in you

Jesus did not pray that you should be taken out of the world, and what he did not pray for, you need not desire. Remember that the eyes of all are upon you, and that more is expected from you than from other men. Strive to give no occasion for blame. Seek to be useful as well as consistent.
_

Renita:
My boyfriend cheated on me with another woman. His family refuses to delete her from their Facebook. His mom told him to be polyamorous?
(28 September 2016)

Renita:
He made plans to cheat on me with over twenty women.
(28 September 2016)

Jada:
My boyfriend asked for my hand but?
(28 September 2016)

Jada:
He told me that he already has a cute niece and nephew to carry his family name, that's it....
(28 September 2016)

Lenna:
I have a ''crush'' on my dad's friend?
(28 September 2016)

Kristian:
What does it mean when a guy starts to wait behind after class for a girl?
(28 September 2016)

Kristian:
If his friends are with him, it's like he completely forgets their with him and he just looks at me, but his face expression doesn't show anything.
(28 September 2016)

Kristian:
When I look at him or he looks at me we both hold the stare.
(28 September 2016)

Kristian:
Say I push a chair in when I get up, well not everyone in the class does that, they mostly just leave it out, but if he see's me doing it, he starts to do it as well.
(28 September 2016)

Kristian:
I have also noticed that he copies what I do.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment