Friday 30 September 2016

This has gone hand in hand with a back-up in bond yields

This note looks at the main drivers and how long this period of weakness may last. The weakness in share markets reflects a range of factors. The rise in bond yields has occurred due to a range of factors. Just another correction or a renewed bear market?
_

Patrick:
When my friend said he said he WAS going to ask me to the dance, I just thought that he just used past tense incorrectly or something.
(29 September 2016)

Patrick:
People have been posting it on insta every minute of the day, and it s really bothering me.
(29 September 2016)

Patrick:
But then today he asked another girl, one of my friends, to the dance.
(29 September 2016)

Patrick:
One of my friends told me one day that he said he WAS going to ask me to the dance at school.
(29 September 2016)

Patrick:
He s funny, and last year and this year, he acted like he liked me a lot.
(29 September 2016)

Beatriz:
Dad is begging me to get photos of my friend changing her clothes at gym class?
(29 September 2016)

Shelli:
I'm ill but it's my friends birthday party tonight?
(29 September 2016)

Shelli:
Should I pull out this morning or wait till tonight and if I feel better, still go.?
(29 September 2016)

Shelli:
My friend is really sensitive and I'm worried that if I pull out then that'll make her think I don't want to go.
(29 September 2016)

Shelli:
Yesterday I stayed off school because I was ill and today I don't feel any better.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment