Tuesday 27 September 2016

Decorated clothes are a powerful expressive medium in their culture

For most of us, we use art to express our feelings and beliefs. For Africans, they often use this art on the textiles. For many centuries, African fabrics provide not only personal adornment but also a powerful statement. For them, textiles bring the strongest impact on their work.
_

Augustina:
She didnt seem too excited to see me and I was getting bad vibes from her so I didn t talk to her much.
(27 September 2016)

Augustina:
Then last night we had another party at my place and her and her friends came.
(27 September 2016)

Augustina:
During lunch she seemed pretty off, she only made eye contact with me like half the time.
(27 September 2016)

Augustina:
Then we snapchatted a bit during the week, and I took her out to lunch on Thursday.
(27 September 2016)

Augustina:
So we talked a bit that night, I got her number, etc.
(27 September 2016)

Augustina:
Alright so at a party last weekend a girl pulled me aside and told me to talk to one of her friends who thought I was hot.
(27 September 2016)

Tosha:
Can i ask a girl whom i like if she had a boyfriend before?
(27 September 2016)

Bryanna:
Is it common for students to goof off during college?
(27 September 2016)

Bryanna:
How do they get over that goofing off stage?
(27 September 2016)

Bryanna:
I made this awful mistake of goofing off halfway through this semester.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment