Tuesday 27 September 2016

The scholarship is open to all students in any program

She is interested in many areas of law including litigation, intellectual property, antitrust and sport law. Founded in 1947, the Law Center currently has about 800 students enrolled in its programs. We wish Katie the best of luck at the School of Law and are pleased to award her the 2016 Fleming Pre-Law Scholarship.
_

Page:
I am being serious when I say that these folks in that section are so rude.
(27 September 2016)

Clora:
She buys me things though which I tell her not to but she doesnt listen and gets me things like food,drinks etc. am I in a friendzone?
(27 September 2016)

Clora:
She tells a lot about her life asks about my life.
(27 September 2016)

Clora:
She uses a lot of emojis blushing smiling emojis used a lot.
(27 September 2016)

Clora:
But for some reasons he calls me home gurl I just go along and call her home boi.
(27 September 2016)

Clora:
Ok so I talk to this girl a lot for like 8 months.
(27 September 2016)

Lisa:
Uhh hey be careful with that?
(27 September 2016)

Peggy:
So I'm on the week on pills where you take the different colored pills for your period but I had already got my period the first week I started taking my pills do I still drink them even tho I'm not on my period.
(27 September 2016)

Lashaun:
Anyways, I really just want to know why I'm acting so jealous but I don't want to be with my ex anymore.
(27 September 2016)

Lashaun:
I don't speak about my new crush around her so I don't seem like a jerk flanting my new crush.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment