Tuesday 27 September 2016

Her passion and amazing talent for photography gave her quite an impressing number of followers

This is probably due to the fact that she (like us) is Insta-obsessed as she says so herself. Hannah started her career as a picture framer and had the guts to start her own business. It was after having her second baby that she realized she needed a more creative outlet.
_

Echo:
I turned her down and now I feel that I'm not going to have that opportunity anymore.
(26 September 2016)

Pamela:
Do a girl think a guy like you if he give her sweets or small gifts?
(26 September 2016)

Pamela:
U know him but he was not your friend or you saw him here and there but he was not waiting for you or he gives you sweets or any small gifts for madeup reason.does that makes her to think that he loves her.?
(26 September 2016)

Jolynn:
How do I gain money by flipping games?
(26 September 2016)

Jolynn:
Here's an article I read today were it shows how to flip games but I never flipped a game before so Im nervous?
(26 September 2016)

Suzie:
How do I ask my mom if I can be naked around the house?
(26 September 2016)

Suzie:
Do you people have any tips on how do this?
(26 September 2016)

Suzie:
How do I ask my mom if I can ask my mom if I can be make I'm just scared to.
(26 September 2016)

Demetria:
Does coworker like me or just being friendly?
(26 September 2016)

Demetria:
Does this seem like intentional touching or do people touch like this accidentally that often?
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment