Tuesday 27 September 2016

Visitors enter department facilities and the visiting areas at their own risk

It is the responsibility of each inmate to inform his/her visitor(s) of these changes. Any violation of visiting regulations may result in the suspension of visiting privileges. Visiting rules may vary slightly from prison to prison, but the rules are posted at each prison.
_

Sharmaine:
Any ways any one can help me get rid of my feelings for him or at least suppress them?
(26 September 2016)

Sharmaine:
I m really jealous though I shouldn t be, and I feel like an awful human being and friend.
(26 September 2016)

Sharmaine:
I want the best for Kelly, and I don t want to be selfish in any way, as Kelly has felt with some serious deppresion issues in her life.. But I feel bad every time I talk to them now.
(26 September 2016)

Sharmaine:
They have both told each other that they like each other and I ve been supportive... But it hurts.
(26 September 2016)

Sharmaine:
One night, Kelly told me that she liked him.
(26 September 2016)

Sharmaine:
I hang out with him a lottt... And, of course.. I develop feelings for him.
(26 September 2016)

Sharmaine:
I have a close friend named Kelly, and another close friend (and crush). Kelly and I know that my crush is a bit of jerk but we still hang out with him.
(26 September 2016)

Emma:
Should I give a gift back?
(26 September 2016)

Emma:
We don't know each other supper well.
(26 September 2016)

Emma:
When he asks me out today he gave a ring.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment