Monday 26 September 2016

Ugandan Liam Neeson should be called something Ugandan

So Liam Wekesa is on the phone with the dude who has been serving the extramarital D to Mrs Wekesa and is furious. That will cost the taxpayer fifty million. Love is not chicken, nti if someone spits on your KFC, you just let them eat the whole thing. Secondly, I can see why fifty ma is a good estimate.
_

Carol:
Sex 3 days and 1 day before ovulation? Possibility?
(26 September 2016)

Carol:
My boyfriend and i had intercourse without protection 3 days and 1 day before ovulation (went to bed mad the second day) ever since ive been having cramps and nausea.
(26 September 2016)

Yuk:
If a person with epilepsy is treated, could their symptoms go away entirely?
(26 September 2016)

Yuk:
I won't leave her over it, I just wondered if maybe someday I won't have to worry.
(26 September 2016)

Yuk:
She's told me already what to do in case of one, but I worry.
(26 September 2016)

Yuk:
I'm just concerned that if I were to stay in a relationship I wouldn't be fit to handle an emergency.
(26 September 2016)

Yuk:
I'm not entirely sure of its severity, and I'm not sure we are ready to talk about her personal health yet.
(26 September 2016)

Yuk:
I recently started dating this girl about two months ago, and she has epilepsy.
(26 September 2016)

Marion:
Girls, do you think this is weird?
(26 September 2016)

Marion:
Do you think it's weird for a guy to be obsessed about NFL cheerleaders?
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment