Thursday 29 September 2016

The kickbacks paid to SPIC scientists is 20 time than Embraer aircraft deal

I will be more happy and feel more proud of you, if you order CBI to probe the purchases done in SPIC for the last 5 years. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.
_

Cherri:
One time we here walking holding hands and when this guy was walking past us she removed her hand from me and they where smiling at each other.
(29 September 2016)

Cherri:
Theres this guy i think she likes.
(29 September 2016)

Cherri:
My girlfriend and i have been together for over a year and i love her.
(29 September 2016)

Catheryn:
I like this girl a lot i'm 16 she is 13?
(29 September 2016)

Huong:
Why do i always get friendzoned?
(29 September 2016)

Huong:
Every girl friendzones me like what do i do wrong i workout im nice to girls listen to them help them then boom friendzoned....
(29 September 2016)

Neida:
My mom told me that my dad is cheating on her. How do I tell him that I know without causing issues between them?
(29 September 2016)

Neida:
I want to speak with my dad about the matter but I don't know how to tell him that I found out without causing more issues with their relationship than there already is.
(29 September 2016)

Neida:
I love my parents very much and I'd love nothing more than to see their marriage work but I also don't want my mom to be in a relationship that's emotionally tearing her apart.
(29 September 2016)

Neida:
He always claimed that she was crazy until recently when he admitted that he was texting other women but would quit talking to them so they could work out their marriage.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment