Thursday 29 September 2016

A school helps to channel this energy in the right direction

Hundreds of children who have been a part of our school, are growing into talented and proficient individuals. It comes as no surprise, therefore, that the curriculum of Nest School provides all round development of students. In a restrictive home environment, a child may not be able to give expression to his genius or caliber.
_

Renea:
My father verbally abuses me and my mother. What do i do?
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
Im fed up with his bullying but i am not sure what to do.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
You think a man would treat his wife and daughter accordingly and lovingly.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
He will say racial slurs under his breath or just outloud depending on the situation.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
My dad never pays bills so my mom is stuck paying for them, he buys himself clothes almost every day and owns atleast 50 pairs of sports shoes.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
He never buys my mother presents, and he calls her names too. (Fat and ugly ). Not to mention he is just a cold hearted mean person.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
We arent poor but we arent rich either so money isnt a problem for him.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
Ive never gotten allowance but i figured he would atleast let me have 20 dollars once and a while.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
He never gives me allowance when i do chores.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
It brings me down alot and makes me hate myself.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment