Tuesday 27 September 2016

Manchester City were in a 4-3-3 with Silva and De Bruyne in front of Fernandinho

Mourinho set his side out in a 4-2-3-1 with Mkhitaryan and Lingard both given their first Premier League starts of the season. Pogba and Fellaini continued in a double pivot with Rooney in front of them supporting Ibrahimovic. Both Silva and De Bruyne have not really played as central midfielders in a 4-3-3 previously.
_

Francine:
I have to pee ALL the freakin time lately and HUGE amounts of pee, like its ridiculous I had to get up twice last night and woke up this morning with a full bladder.
(27 September 2016)

Francine:
Is possible that I got pregnant?
(27 September 2016)

Francine:
I'm now maybe a week away from my next period, so haven't missed it yet.
(27 September 2016)

Francine:
Then started using condoms, im not on birth control.
(27 September 2016)

Francine:
It was my first time, we did it unprotected for a few days after, yes he came inside.
(27 September 2016)

Francine:
My boyfriend and I started having sex for the first time on the last day of my last period.
(27 September 2016)

Janean:
Why do republicans try to rape women all the time?
(27 September 2016)

Janean:
I always see republicans trying to get in girls pants and when the girls say no, the republicans get mad and rape them. why don't we just pubically execute all of the republicans?
(27 September 2016)

Camellia:
My girlfriend has been really moody lately?
(27 September 2016)

Camellia:
I only see her on weekends Last weekend i didnt see her and then she said that she misses me and i called her and she started crying and the next day she was mad and irritated with me I highly doubt shes pregnant but could she be?
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment