Wednesday 28 September 2016

Extra napkins are encouraged as the delightfully greasy burgers are sure to be a bit messy

This list guides you to some of the best restaurants for burgers (and a veggie burger) in the city today. And holiday aside, you can get these tasty burgers almost any day of the week. A half-pound burger is $8 with toppings at $1 each, so pile the burger high then sink your teeth into your latest creation.
_

Toshia:
The name Queenstar is of Ghanaian origin.
(27 September 2016)

Isadora:
What is a nice way to tell my friend I don't want to watch her daughter while she's out of town?
(27 September 2016)

Isadora:
I don't know of a nice way to say no. any ideas?
(27 September 2016)

Isadora:
She never pays me, never leaves money for food for her child and she's never going to return the favor to me.
(27 September 2016)

Isadora:
I've watched her daughter for free before in the past for shorter periods of time.
(27 September 2016)

Isadora:
She and I aren't close friends, we catch up every few months over text, that's about it.
(27 September 2016)

Isadora:
I have a friend well more like acquaintance that asked me if I would watch her daughter for 7-8 days while she goes on her honeymoon.
(27 September 2016)

Lilliam:
Am I betraying my sister by staying friends with her soon to be ex-husband who I have become friends with through their marriage?
(27 September 2016)

Lilliam:
The husband is not honest she says and wouldn't work like he said he was.
(27 September 2016)

Lilliam:
The divorce is due to incompatible personalities as my sister is a strong willed personality which can be for good and bad and in her marriage for bad.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment