Thursday 29 September 2016

This helps the Younger You to move through the trauma rather than freezing it in your body

In the video below from the creator of Matrix Reimprinting Karl Dawson this is explained in helpful detail. It keeps you perpetually in fight or flight. Much like you see this polar bear in this video which Karl Dawson introduces in his Matrix Reimprinting training.
_

Myung:
My friend who I thought was my best friend have been friends for two years.
(28 September 2016)

Myung:
Ok so I m a freshman in high school and because I don t know what to do, I m resorting to this.
(28 September 2016)

Heather:
Me neighbor has a bad temper but we get along?
(28 September 2016)

Heather:
But sometimes he scares me because he has a very bad temper, (I have a temper too but I can't control mine much much better) sometimes he randomly explodes, but never at me just at a couple other people.
(28 September 2016)

Heather:
I know people say opposites attract, but him and I are so similar and get a long great.
(28 September 2016)

Heather:
Long story short my neighbor and I have been getting a long really well because he just entered high school and I've been in highschool so we see each other again.
(28 September 2016)

Moon:
If you had a friend you could only talk to on the weekend would they treat you like this?
(28 September 2016)

Moon:
Leave a message, a text or even a email?
(28 September 2016)

Moon:
But is anyone too busy to talk to you at all?
(28 September 2016)

Moon:
I understand studying is important.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment