Friday 30 September 2016

Will it take a bad president to eradicate drugs in RP?

The War Against Poverty is a War Against the Poor. He who has little in life should have nothing in law. No exclusive plutocratic enclave has been raided, with a body count. Kin of the dead cannot even make tubos in the puneraryas. Up to now, no case reports that PL had been charged or salvaged.
_

Sasha:
And I know he enjoyed it because we kept at it for like an hr lol. maybe Idk him to well to feel a spark?
(29 September 2016)

Sasha:
But when he started kissing my neck and ears that s the only time I felt aroused.
(29 September 2016)

Sasha:
I made out with this guy the other day but I didn t feel anything it just felt like we were just physically touching each other s lips.
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
Coworker I dislike for random reason?
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
This gift thing sort of makes me hate her a bit.
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
I don t feel like I can ever trust her.
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
It s at the point where I don t want to accept anything form her, is that weird?
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
The main thing I dislike is she s a gift giver, she always giving me or others things, they are nice things but she never accepts anything from me, even if its just a coffee.
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
It s a truly simple job and we spend a lot of time chatting with each other and surfing the internet.
(29 September 2016)

Ardath:
She s nice enough and everyone else really likes her, a lot.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment