Thursday 29 September 2016

Put another way start your living out your beliefs and expectations

Show Yourself More Than You Tell Yourself - Dr. Life is too short and death is too long to continue being stuck between two completely opposing realities. Belief is what you know to be true. The question is what is your truth? Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
_

Ima:
My almost 7 year old refuses to stay in timeout and uses the potty as an excuse to get out?
(29 September 2016)

Ima:
Timeouts don't work anymore... He uses the potty to get out because he doesn't understand why he's in there and just wants out.
(29 September 2016)

Ima:
He'll get upset when I say no because he can't put two and two together to understand that snacks ruin dinner appetites.
(29 September 2016)

Ima:
Like snacks, her doesn't always understand he needs to ask before grabbing a snack, specially if it's before dinner.
(29 September 2016)

Ima:
How can I help him understand what is naughty and what's not?
(29 September 2016)

Ima:
I understand kids makes mistakes and need to be taught not to do it again.
(29 September 2016)

Ima:
I need a different way to help guide him away from naughty things.
(29 September 2016)

Ima:
He has sensory processing disorder, autism and is semi verbal, so even timeouts are hard on him.. He gets overloaded.
(29 September 2016)

Ima:
I'm not sure what to do to put a stop to this...I can't put a potty in there because he only uses the big toilet, but I also can't keep him from going, specially if he actually does have to go, which most times he does.
(29 September 2016)

Ima:
My son, who turns 7 next month has been using the potty as an excuse to get out of timeout and will cry scream and threaten to pee his pants if I don't let him out of timeout.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment