Wednesday 28 September 2016

Its proponents are defending it vehemently and rebuking those who disagree

Let's be clear: If you ignore the devil, the warfare doesn't stop. If you focus solely on Jesus, it does not make you immune from warfare. That violates Scripture on multiple levels. I talk more about this in my book, Waging Prophetic Warfare: Effective Prayer Strategies to Defeat the Enemy.
_

Lindsey:
What should I do? or say?
(28 September 2016)

Lindsey:
What should I say when she finally responds?
(28 September 2016)

Lindsey:
I feel horrible about it because we had a really good thing going, and I screwed it all up with one thing.
(28 September 2016)

Lindsey:
It has only been 2 days since that happened and she still hasn't said anything.
(28 September 2016)

Lindsey:
She asked why I said that to her knowing that I got over the other girl awhile ago, and then said to give her space and she text me when she is ready to talk.
(28 September 2016)

Lindsey:
The girl I was talking about I actually got over awhile ago so I don't even know why I said it, but I know I F'd up right off the bat, so I apologized right away.
(28 September 2016)

Lindsey:
The other day I told a girl I've been talking to for a couple months, that the best feeling is finally getting over a girl.
(28 September 2016)

Annett:
Why do men go from hot to cold?
(28 September 2016)

Annett:
Is it to play games or is there some other reason?
(28 September 2016)

Dann:
Should I be allowed to date at 13?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment