Friday 30 September 2016

They plotted story lines and built elaborate homesteads

Stripped of their clothing and cast aside, lesser citizens of the vast toy community that is our basement. They dressed tiny puppies in tiny outfits and fed them tiny plastic sandwiches. Ever wish you could do that, too? My husband and I have been married for almost 15 years and sometimes, I confess, we feel more like roommates than love birds.
_

Brandee:
My name is Thuy,I have some problem at my home and I need some of your advices.
(30 September 2016)

Jodie:
Does asking a girl out have to be successful at once because you only have one chance?
(30 September 2016)

Jodie:
So should I try asking her again, or everything is over already?
(30 September 2016)

Jodie:
However, when I asked her out this weekend, she said she had work to do.
(30 September 2016)

Jodie:
We both loved talking to each other.
(30 September 2016)

Jodie:
For instance, I met a girl 2 weeks ago.
(30 September 2016)

Tova:
Im jealous of my crush's sister?
(30 September 2016)

Phung:
Help, I'm 17 n sad all the time?
(30 September 2016)

Phung:
How do I change my life around, I want to get away and make my mother happy again.
(30 September 2016)

Phung:
I'm weak, i got arrested when i was 16. I still remember my mothers face, eyes filled with tears.
(30 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment