Friday 30 September 2016

Patients recorded their pain levels for a total of 18 months

Each day, patients would track their levels of daily pain through a smartphone app. When pain levels were entered, the app also recorded the local weather at that date and time. They also noticed that pain levels spiked again during a rainy stretch in June.
_

Terry:
There is a guy that I asked out recently over text (I get shy and stumble over my words in person) to homecoming.
(29 September 2016)

Krista:
Is it normal to have a little crush on your boyfriends brother? And vice versa?
(29 September 2016)

Krista:
Ever had an innocent crush on your significant other sibling?
(29 September 2016)

Charles:
Can I ask someone to homecoming on the day of homecoming?
(29 September 2016)

Charles:
She barely knows me but I wanted to ask her to homecoming.
(29 September 2016)

Charles:
So there's this girl I like, and homecoming is coming up but I haven't talked to her or anything.
(29 September 2016)

Annett:
Where do they sell police brand foot powder?
(29 September 2016)

Annett:
I really want to impress this woman who I have a date with Saturday and i figure that if my feet smell like the police I might finally get laid.
(29 September 2016)

Krysta:
Songs that get u in ur feelings?
(29 September 2016)

Ayana:
I really like her. But what should I do?
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment