Friday 30 September 2016

One of the reasons why salt water pools are becoming is because they have a number of benefits

In fact, it causes your skin and scalp to dry out and damages your hair follicles. The thing that I hate most about swimming in chlorine pools is that it hurts my eyes. If I keep them open under water longer than that then they really start to burn and can hurt for HOURS after.
_

Chantel:
Any advice from anyone who has been in this situation or a guys perspective?
(29 September 2016)

Chantel:
I'm trying my best not to be needy.
(29 September 2016)

Chantel:
We still text through out the day but barely and i don't want him to move on.
(29 September 2016)

Chantel:
It has been about a month since he left and i have been missing him a lot and really wanting to see him, he says that when he comes into town we could have lunch or something but i don't know the next time that is.
(29 September 2016)

Chantel:
So me and my boyfriend broke up because he was going off to college, we had been dating for over a year.
(29 September 2016)

Jung:
Is partial birth abortion better than early abortion?
(29 September 2016)

Emilee:
So I was masturbating and some semen got in my eye Lol.
(29 September 2016)

Ruby:
What to do when she's confused?
(29 September 2016)

Ruby:
So if she's on the fence about things, should I keep talking to her and keep the flirtation going or should I just let it go?
(29 September 2016)

Ruby:
Suddenly, she said she doesn't know if she's ready to date again and she might stop talking to me because she doesn't want to lead me on....but she said she doesn't want to stop talking to me at the same time.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment