Wednesday 28 September 2016

This is the the only sex life I have had for several years

Long story short: Currently separated and living alone after being unwittingly cuckolded in a non-femdom context. I am a respectable middle aged man with many responsibilities, but I turn into a stupid man whore around women. Minors should not view or follow this site.
_

Bebe:
He still talks to me but I try not to be so much around him either cause i dont wanna seem too much in his face but i dont wanna come off as i dont care either.
(27 September 2016)

Bebe:
I just assume if you like someone, you try to make it a little obvious so the other person will know but he seems to be nonchalant with other students around.
(27 September 2016)

Bebe:
He doesn't ignore me, he just doesn't tend to be always all up on me trying to talk to me, type of way.
(27 September 2016)

Bebe:
But I notice, when our class is doing activities, he doesn't tend to always go up to me he's always doing his own thing and just talks to anyone around him, seems very nonchalant.
(27 September 2016)

Bebe:
We talked more after class and walked around after and talked more and so im thinking hey maybe he could be interested cause we're talking about so many different things, sometimes getting deep.
(27 September 2016)

Bebe:
We would go in and out of personal stuff and sometimes getting deep, and it was nice.
(27 September 2016)

Bebe:
After class, he asked if I wanted to walk around and I did and we just talked.
(27 September 2016)

Bebe:
But once I got a chance to really look at him, I found him to be very handsome, so instead of being cool i started to feel nervous.
(27 September 2016)

Bebe:
This guy is in my class, he started talking to me randomly one day and it was cool, no pressure.
(27 September 2016)

Denese:
Why am i being laughed at?
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment