Thursday 29 September 2016

The most effective strategy to get involved in LinkedIn groups

Here are several to consider as you enhance your LinkedIn presence. This group is one of the oldest running and best known online networking opportunities for financial professionals. Its goal is to expand the network of members in a positive way. They welcome anyone in a financial-related position including banking, accounting, insurance, real estate, and more.
_

Tressie:
How do I become friends (and possibly more) with this girl?
(28 September 2016)

Tressie:
We follow each other on a social media site and thats it.
(28 September 2016)

Tressie:
I do not have any classes with her but I have a lunch period and a similar class with her.
(28 September 2016)

Tressie:
I know we notice each other in the hallways when we look at each other for a second.
(28 September 2016)

Tressie:
There is this girl that is the same year as me and goes to my school, I know her because of other friends.
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
I like a girl in my class, how can I ask her out?
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
Once that's done, I would like to ask her out.
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
We haven't talked since the last day of Summer Gym (July... That's pretty sad) I wanna talk to her again and get to know her.
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
We're both in the same orchestra class and study hall.
(28 September 2016)

Jeannine:
While we weren't playing or waiting for a serve, we talked a bit and we have a lot in common.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment