Friday 30 September 2016

My parents were on their way into the city for work when they saw both towers on fire

Alexandria, VA - Fifteen years ago, America saw one of the most horrific acts of violence in our history. We all remember where we were when it happened. I was just ending second period in my junior year of high school in Queens, New York. Little did I know at the time that The Salvation Army was right there in our city, at Ground Zero serving.
_

Leonia:
Not sex, but maybe feeling each other?
(29 September 2016)

Leonia:
I'm a pansexual female and I'm wondering how old I should be when I get more intimate with my partner?
(29 September 2016)

Meri:
Could you handle this?
(29 September 2016)

Francoise:
MY FRIEND DIDN'T MAKE THE COUNCIL?
(29 September 2016)

Francoise:
I only know one girl that's in the council but she doesn't talk at all.
(29 September 2016)

Francoise:
She didn't make it and now I'm gonna be all alone.
(29 September 2016)

Francoise:
Omg so me and my friend filled out an application form for a council for high school.
(29 September 2016)

Gilda:
Took birth control pill a day late!!?
(29 September 2016)

Synthia:
My boyfriend came inside of me during the start of my period?
(29 September 2016)

Synthia:
I know I should be better with it.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment