Thursday 29 September 2016

It was pointed out that I too am a true slash person

Once upon a time, the answers were simple and straightforward: banker, doctor, art dealer, whatever. Not only a fashion lawyer by trade, I am also a contributing writer /trav el chronologist / philanthropist / mother. The following day we set out by train to the Cognac region of France.
_

Breanna:
Hi everybody! This guy in my school is super cute, and we are friends and we eat lunch together.he said he doesn't like anyone.What do I do?
(29 September 2016)

Breanna:
But he seems to act like a boyfriend.
(29 September 2016)

Breanna:
When my friend said you guys looks like a couple, he said he doesn't like anybody.
(29 September 2016)

Breanna:
We are not really friends before, but one day he just suddenly talks to me.
(29 September 2016)

Breanna:
This guy usually sits next to me during lunch with his friends, and I usually sit next to him with my friends.
(29 September 2016)

Sacha:
Guys: would you rather a girl tell you how she feels to your face or by a note??
(29 September 2016)

Sacha:
I have no idea how to tell my crush I like him...
(29 September 2016)

Mitsue:
I FARTED ON MY TEACHER'S FACE!! I REGRET IT HELP ME!!?
(29 September 2016)

Mitsue:
She didn't like what I did either and she phoned my mom.
(29 September 2016)

Mitsue:
She got mad and sent me to the principle's office.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment