Friday 30 September 2016

Good thing we were all given a Kerastase Treatment to boost our dull and tired hair

Our group was split in half, with some availing of the spa's Signature or Facial Massage. I've only seen this in the movies before, so it was cool to actually see a room like this in person. You can find their other branch in SM Aura. First, we were given an exclusive hair and scalp diagnosis.
_

Lorita:
I WAS STARVING AND I HADN'T EATEN ANYTHING ALL DAY NO BREAKFAST, LUNCH OR DINNER I ordered 2 pizzas for us and I ate one whole one because I was so hungry and he called me fat. :( I'm 5'7 120 lbs am I fat?
(29 September 2016)

Elwanda:
I am dreading the holidays with what my mother calls surgate family (she says substitute) but that is not the same and this family's kids are all in their 30's and NOT REAL FAMILY.
(29 September 2016)

Elwanda:
They fought about money as her siblings felt she was favored by their mother who is dead now (so they fought over a dead person). SO PLEASE HELP, WHAT DO I DO I will ask several times in different sections for good answers.
(29 September 2016)

Imogene:
Think it's too late to make friends with this girl?
(29 September 2016)

Jeremy:
What do I do at the holidays this year, my Mom had a big fight with her family and now no one is going to see us?
(29 September 2016)

Jeremy:
She doesnt seem to mind I am upset as it just makes her talk of how much she hates her siblings all the more and how much she says they hate her.
(29 September 2016)

Jeremy:
I never had a Dad and so my mother's big extended family meant everything.
(29 September 2016)

Jeremy:
Sometimes I want to die this makes me so sad but I would never hurt myself because then it would just be my mother and brother.
(29 September 2016)

Jeremy:
I have them on Facebook as I just joined Facebook but it is 5 years until I am out of high school and some of them didnt accept my friends request probably because they dont like me because of my mother and the fight.
(29 September 2016)

Jeremy:
My mother's family is big (she has 6 siblings) the rest of her siblings get along and all still get together but I haven't seen them since the fight my mother had with them and I don';t get to see my cousins which is the worst part.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment