Friday 30 September 2016

Participation in such a ritual should only be a mark of shame

Instead, it is expected so much so that non-participation warrants violence. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.
_

Shirely:
Why doesn't she ever ask me for my number?
(28 September 2016)

Shirely:
I get so frustrated everytime I see her.
(28 September 2016)

Gwendolyn:
Did he breakup with me as a friend?
(28 September 2016)

Gwendolyn:
He went on to say that I always have his contact info, but that this was the last time he was gonna contact me and said a goodbye.
(28 September 2016)

Gwendolyn:
He just sent me a text saying that friendship is a two way street, and that he thinks I'm growing apart from him, and that he respects that we both have new lives.
(28 September 2016)

Gwendolyn:
After that, I sort of ignored him a little bit more and replied occasionally but not so much.
(28 September 2016)

Gwendolyn:
He helped me with some stuff, delivered food to my work, and I think he overheard a co worker of mine make a joke behind his back and I laughed.
(28 September 2016)

Gwendolyn:
Recently I have sort of been really busy and ignoring him and his texts for quite some time.
(28 September 2016)

Gwendolyn:
My male friend has always been super outgoing and helpful towards me.
(28 September 2016)

Bess:
Do you find it creepy when I women is married to an older man?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment